This was our last morning together. The sun was still present, with the promise of more summer to come. We spoke to the question: What do we now know about being wild and natural beings? Here a list of deep insights mentioned in our collective:
• gift the time of listening to yourself
• deep listening – a kind of attunement – a kind of anchoring in – is becoming one with the whole
• every cell, every nerve can listen for the subtle cues to bring us into balance, into wholeness
• show up open and ready – and not exhausted – for this kind of listening, for collective presencing
• in the listening to the middle there is something more possible, it is a totally natural way of accessing information and knowing. This capacity gets amplified in the collective and that has a lot of juice for me; and juice feels wild!
• unwinding from the stories of history in my body
• see and acknowledge also the pain, witness it, is necessary before the new can come in – harmony is not shutting pain and ugliness out
• witnessing is not hard to do!
• it is possible to act focused and aligned without a plan, on true course
• the wild and the natural is seeking us, wanting a mutual relationship; the dissonant will then fall aside
• ‘they’ – seen and unseen – were looking at us
• everyone is welcome to the circle, no matter how open or not.
• Thank you for showing up who you are.
• I see you – Eye see you.
• The gifts of the wild are: the field, the seeing, the being seen.
• Reclaiming the word ‘wild’, in a grounded sense – coming from a place of stillness and gratitude – it takes you on your path.
And there was more!
After the break we gathered again in our favored spot, the screened-in porch. More information wove itself together around the future and this piece of land that had hosted us so well and profoundly. The information was offered from messages received during the night, from books, from experiences a long, long time ago… and the tapestry woven was magic and very meaningful for the owner.
Maybe, after all, it was not all that mysterious? The land needs to be protected because it is pregnant with ‘something’… maybe the land needs time to hold the new intention we had set in the previous Women Moving the Edge gathering? the intention of the unwounded feminine and masculine creating together… maybe it needs not only holding by us, humans, but it needs to be held in the earth too? It seems weird now when I write it in this blogpost, some days after we had this experience, but there was something that felt right when I wrote it down in my notebook. The future will tell me if this holds any sense or not…
The last messages came through…
Something is excited that we are starting to get it.
There is a flow between us here and the trees there.
Seeing and being seen.
There is a shared flow and joy.
There is so much more. You don’t know how big this is!
Open and receive.
I have been in-formed.
It is not about self.
Being as mycelium.
The wild is emergent.